QuickBooks is a book-keeping program that can be used both personal and professional usage, and its intuitive options and flexibility make it greatest among home users and small business owners equally. For those who now have the older or the standard version of QuickBooks, and upgrade to higher or pro version provides many advanced functions, including improved backup and more options for using spreadsheets. Fortunately, you can do that in the more better way of getting help from the QuickBooks customer support team.
Phone Number: 1-800-446-8848
Call Time: 24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.
Average Wait: 1 mins
For online help: Quickbooks Customer Care
Company URL: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/
useful tools &
number to call: call via web
Why should You Upgrade QuickBooks version via Professional Help?
Updating to the newest edition and installing all necessary updates is quite imperative for each software program. Whether it’s the antivirus program or any data recovery software, all of the programs require being updated from time to time to assure full use of them and their features. And, in the same way, you need to upgrade QuickBooks software.
When you update QuickBooks to the new version, it adds modern and innovative features which help you get the added advantages of the software rather than just simple account management. However, when you update, there’re various things you require keeping in mind for a complete and proper update of QuickBooks and also to know various changes that include itself after updating. You should also take the QuickBooks customer care help regarding the Quickbooks Version Upgrade.
Tips to follow while updating to QuickBooks 2017 /2018 from Older version.
Before going to update the QuickBooks program, you need to ensure that you’re completing all hardware and software requirements for the software. For more information, get in touch with your nearest Intuit customer care via the phone.
- To update data files to the latest edition that is QuickBooks 2017, all you require doing is open these files after installing it. The moment you open the data file in the new version, it will prompt you to upgrade or convert the file. Select the option best fitted to your requirements.
- Keep in mind that after updating of data files is completed, you can’t open/ relapse these files back to the prior version.
- If, however, you’re functioning on the Accountant’s copy of QuickBooks Accountant version, you can restore data files in the older edition.
- You can use the option for updating data files of lower versions, such as Simple start, the Premier, and Pro to QuickBooks Enterprise version.
- Premier data files can be accessed in the QuickBooks Pro version without any problems.
QuickBooks Upgrade Support
The above tips and tactics should guarantee smooth updating from the older QuickBooks edition to QuickBooks 2017. If, however, you experience any problem to update the program, you should instantly consult with the professionals of the Quickbooks Upgrade Helpdesk team. The QuickBooks toll-free number listed here will ensure you get quick and efficient support and suggestions to solve all issues associated with Quickbooks Upgrade.