If you’re using QuickBooks to keep track your accounts payable/receivable, you possibly set aside for every month to reconcile your finances at times. Reconciling a checking company account includes
solving the data in QuickBooks with the statement you get from the bank. If the balances don’t match, you require finding and correcting errors that could stem from the transactions you have entered.
Phone Number: 1-800-446-8848
Call Time: 24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.
Average Wait: 1 mins
For online help: Quickbooks Customer Care
Company URL: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/
useful tools &
number to call: call via web
How to Fix QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation Issues?
QuickBooks is one of the preeminent accounting programs that comes with powerful features and interactive interface accords users with just a great combination of user-friendly customer services provided by professionals. The ever responsive QuickBook customer care team comprising of a highly skilled group of professionals is another advantage acquired by users of the QuickBooks program. They can rectify all kinds of issues and queries in no time and assurance speedy resolution of the problems. Before you go ahead, check whether or not QuickBooks balance sheet is created successfully by you.
QuickBooks Reconciliation Troubleshooting
The biggest problem faced by users at times is the Bank reconciliation error in QuickBooks. Check the solutions enumerated below to fix the issue.
- Missing Transactions: Make sure that you have not misplaced any transactions; otherwise, your account doesn’t reconcile with the bank statement in QuickBooks.
- Data-Entry Errors: Sometimes, typo error can ruin reconciliations. So, check that you have not typed the wrong account, incorrect digit, or the wrong transaction date.
- Bank Errors: Also, the bank slips can cause the QuickBooks Reconciliation errors. So, you can’t reconcile the account until the bank remedied its mistake.
- QuickBooks Reconciliation error message: If you have typed the incorrect check number during the process, QuickBooks might show a mistake message that comprises the code ‘C=47.’ So, make sure that you have entered correct Check numbers.
How to Resolve Quickbooks Reconciliation Errors?
If you face the error message during the reconciliation process, you should contact their accountant for the easiest and best solution. However, you can communicate with the QuickBooks customer support phone number to get the solution offered by skilled experts that help you ureconcile the account and start fresh. Here’s exactly how to unreconcile the account:
- Open the QuickBooks program and click the Gear icon, and then choose the ‘Charts of Accounts’ option.
- Next, click the ‘Account Name’ and then select the ‘View Register’ option.
- Click the ‘Customize’ option in the upper left corner, followed by the ‘Reconcile Status’ to display Reconciled. Click the ‘OK.’
- Click on the transaction to select the option, followed by the top line of the transaction in the box between Payment and Deposit option.
- You can now click in that field till you have acquired the desired status of the transaction. Click the ‘Save’ option.
Once the unreconcile process is completed, you can now start the reconciliation process from new bank balance. Fortunately, this will solve the bank reconciliation issue. However, if the problem still exists, it’s recommended to call on the QuickBooks customer service number and speak with the experts to get the best possible help and solve issues instantly.