QuickBooks is smart accounting software by Intuit has influenced business in a better way. Use the software in your business and get rid of all the tough accounting procedure. The chief purpose of this robust software is to shorten the accounting. With this, the accounting procedures have become easier and reliable. In both the small and medium businesses, on-premise accounting data transfers correctly. You can now migrate the QuickBooks data to a new PC to restrict the loss of data.
Phone Number: 1-800-446-8848
Call Time: 24 hours, 7 days, also available on Holidays.
Average Wait: 1 mins
For online help: Quickbooks Customer Care
Company URL: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/
useful tools &
number to call: call via web
About QuickBooks Migration
QuickBooks Migration is a simple& easy procedure, let us have a look:
- Firstly, you have to start the QuickBooks software by double-clicking the program image on the desktop or choosing it from the ‘Start’ menu on the lower left-hand side of the Desktop screen. Click on ‘File’ present in the top menu bar of the QuickBooks screen.
- Choose ‘SaveCopy or Backup’ from the drop-down menu. A dialog window will come up on the screen.
- Click on ‘Backup Copy’ in the window and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then, tap on the ‘Local Backup’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the radio button next to the ‘Save Now’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Choose the folder or location on the system hard drive to which you want to save the file and click on the ‘Save’ button.
Convert/Import QuickBooks Data
The QuickBooks software will now begin the backup procedure and export all of the QuickBooks data into a backup file. The users will have to wait for the backup procedure to complete before ending the QuickBooks app. At times, it might take a bit of time as it depends on the speed of the system processor.
- Covert the backup file to a blank CD or drag a copy to u USB Flash Drive. With it, email it to yourself as an attachment.
- Now, transfer the backup file to a new PC by dragging it off of the burned DISC or USB Flash Drive, or downloading it from the email that you sent to yourself.
- You have to start the QuickBooks program on the new PC.
- Click on ‘File’ in the top menu of the QuickBooks screen and choose ‘Open or Restore Company’ from the drop-down menu. A backup dialog window will come up.
- Click on ‘Restore a Backup Copy’ and click on ‘Next’.
- Click on the radio button just next to ‘Local Backup’ and click on ‘Next’.
- In the proceeding window, place the backup file that you transferred.
- At last, click on ‘Open.’
Who to contact if you find any issue while migrating with QuickBooks?
If you find any kind of difficulty while preceding the process, you can reach QuickBooks Migration Support right there. The experts are proficient in handling all the issues you encounter while working on the procedure of migrating QuickBooks.
With this, QuickBooks Migration Online Support lets you get an idea about the whole process and assist you in getting fair results while importing QuickBooks. The talented team of experts is always there to help you in letting you accomplish the task easily.
Moving files from QuickBooks for Windows Pro/Premier
This step-by-step visual guide will assist you to in QuickBooks Migration Pro & QuickBooks Migration Premier:
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click ‘Company & Export Company File’ to QuickBooks Online.
If you do not see this selection, please use the following steps to update QuickBooks Desktop:-
Quick Tip: If you are using QuickBooks Enterprise, see Import into QuickBooks Online from QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Firstly, click on ‘Help’ and then update QuickBooks.’
- Select all updates in the ‘Update Now’ window.
- Click on ‘Get Updates.’ (If all informs are not downloaded, the export company link might not appear).
- Click on ‘Close.’
- Click on‘File’ and then on‘Exit.’
- Start QuickBooks again and end installing the updates when incited. These updates might take 15 or more minutes to install, depending on how long it has been since your last update.
- Enter the QuickBooks Online login information, settle on the Terms of Service, and click on ‘Submit.’
- If you have inventory in the file and are importing from the newest version of QuickBooks 2015, you will see the screen, otherwise, bounce to step 5.
- Choose the online company you want to import the data into or select to make a new company.
- Click on‘OK, Got it. We will email when we are done!’
Moving your company file from your old PC to your new PC
For the process of QuickBooks Migration old to a new system you have to follow some steps:
Moving the Company File requires the steps below that the file is secured and you will not lose any of the important data:
- Create a backup of the file on the old computer.
- Install QuickBooks Desktop on the new PC.
- Restore the backup file on your new PC.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop from the Old PC.