What are the minimum system requirements for Quickbooks?
To know what should be the minimum requirements of the system for utilizing QuickBooks, take a look at the pointers below:
- Windows Vista (SP1 – also functions on 64-bit version), or
- Windows 7 (also functions on 64-bit version), or
- Windows 8 (also functions on 64-bit version), or
- Windows XP (SP3)
Processor speed: 2.0GHz (2.4GHz suggested)
Memory: 1GB RAM for single-user version and 2GB RAM recommended for more users
- 4 x CD-ROM drive, if installing from CD
- 5GB hard disk space, along with enough space for data files
- Additional 250MB for Microsoft .NET runtime files given along with the software
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768, in 16-bit color
- Product must be registered online
- All online features require internet access
- Broadband connection recommended
Multi User works on the following OS
- Windows 7 (with user account control on)
- Windows XP (SP3)
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2)
- Windows 8 (with user account control on)
- Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Vista (SP1, with user account control on)
QuickBooks is able to connect to or integrate with these other pieces of software and services:
- Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail
- Microsoft Word 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007 or 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010
What sort of computer can I use for Quickbooks?
The choice of computer totally depends on which edition of QuickBooks you have opted for.
- QuickBooks Online – If you have chosen for the online version of QuickBooks, it will easily function on all MAC and PCs with the internet connection. Not only this, but you can also access its features while logging to the account even with your smart phones.
- QuickBooks Desktop – On the contrary to this, if you have been using the desktop version of QB, you must be aware of the fact that it works with systems running on the Operating System of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
How Do I Delete QuickBooks Online Cache?
Intuit’s QuickBooks Online require no download, no installation, and enables access to stored information the Intuit’s servers. The accounting data are also stored in the web cache of your browser, a part of the application that saves data temporarily. You can even delete the QuickBooks data stored in the cache by way of the user interface of your browser. The process may be slightly or significantly different, depending on the browser.In Mozilla Firefox
- Open your browser and press ‘Alt’ key to reveal the toolbar.
- Click ‘Tools,’ and then ‘Options,’ followed by ‘Advanced’ in the Options window. Click ‘Network.’
- Click ‘Clear Now’ button in the Cached Web Content to remove the QuickBooks Online cache.
In the Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and then click ‘Tools.’
- Choose ‘Internet Option’ via the drop-down list.
- Click ‘General’ and select the ‘Delete browsing history on exit’ checkbox. Selecting this option not only delete the QuickBooks Online data but also remove the temporary Internet files, stored passwords, browsing history and Web form information. Click ‘OK.’
How do I Enable QuickBooks Payroll Online?
- 1.At the beginning of the process, you are supposed to Activate QuickBooks Payroll, which you can do by entering the activation key that was provided to you when you purchased the product.
- 2. Now, you need to get started with the Payroll Setup Wizard by opening the QuickBooks, followed by clicking on the “Employees Tab” in the top toolbar. Also, you are supposed to scroll and select the option for “Payroll Setup” in the drop-down menu. It will help you to open the wizard.
- 3. As soon as the wizard comes up on the screen, you will be provided with a series of instructions. In order to complete the process, you are supposed to continue following the onscreen instructions. After completing the instructions, you can be assured of the fact that you have successfully enabled the QuickBooks Payroll Online.