- November 7, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
If you are an Apple laptop (MAC) user, there is no doubt about the fact that you are probably using the best of devices. Both regarding performance and features, Apple is considered to be the best brand for offering electronic gadgets that are incredible.
But, now the question arises for the QuickBooks users. If the software right for you? Well, the answer to this question is quite complicated, and you need to be careful about it. Yes, of course, the software is compatible with your device.
However, the need of yours plays a vital role in deciding if you should choose QB for Mac or not. But, to be honest, there are a few things that the users of MAC are unaware about. One such thing is the process of disabling the merchant services in QuickBooks for Mac. You can get to know about the same by opting for QuickBooks support for MAC. However, if you want to resolve the matter on your own, make sure that you have followed the steps that are given below. Take a quick look:
- How to Disable Merchant Service in QB MAC
- Before you start with the start with the process, make sure that you have shortcuts. So, hit the command ⌘+ F buttons on your MAC device.
- Now, it is important for you to explore the Keychain, followed by choosing the option for Keychain Access.
- After the previous step, you need to enter the word QuickBooks in the search field, and then you need to click on another option that prompts Connection ticket(s).
- Later, it is necessary for you to choose the option for “Edit,” and then “Delete.” Here, you will be able to notice that a new pop-up will ask you that if you are sure about the delete the Connection ticket or not.
- Once you confirm it, you can be sure about the fact that you have successfully disabled the the merchant services in the QuickBooks MAC software.
- In order to ensure that you have disabled or removed all the merchant services, make sure that you have restarted the Mac device once.
Alternative Methods for Disabling Merchant Services in QuickBooks MAC
The Automatic Update feature will also help you in disabling the Merchant Services. And, for this all you need to do is to install QB on Mac. But, before you get started with the process of installation, it is necessary for you to keep a few significant things on your mind. Some of them are mentioned below, have a look:
- The process of restarting or refreshing might require a lot of energy consumption.
- To know a better procedure, it would be a great idea to consult the professionals of QuickBooks support services
- To ensure that the process of restarting or refreshing doesn’t create any document loss, make sure that you have closed the business files and versions for quite some time.
Support for Quickbooks
Now, if you realize that the steps or hacks that are given here in this blog are not capable enough of fixing the problem, you need to ensure that you have taken quick help and assistance from the experts. The professionals are experienced and all of them have great knowledge about troubleshooting the issues of QuickBooks.
They are available round the clock and you can opt for their help at any time. In fact, they can be accessed through different mediums, including emails, chats and phone calls. But, if by any chance, you want quick and instant assistance, you must call the professionals as soon as possible. By calling the professionals at their QuickBooks customer care phone number, you will be able to contact them immediately. Also, they will provide you quick, simple and noteworthy solutions. In fact, the group of experts will also assure you that you don’t have to face a similar kind of problems again.
So, no matter what the issues are if it is related to the QuickBooks; it is necessary for you to consult the professionals by calling them up instantly. And as we mentioned, they will quickly get back to you. Since their numbers are toll-free, you will hardly face difficulty in getting in touch with them. Moreover, if you want them to call you back, you can even do that to make things better and easier.