- December 22, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
If you own a small or medium-sized business, you must have heard of QuickBooks. QuickBooks is the top-rated accounting app that helps you to manage your finances efficiently.
This accounting app is gaining popularity day by day because of its advanced features, reliability, and affordability. This app helps you to maintain your accounts safely and accurately. If you have any queries or issues related to QB, contact QuickBooks Customer Service.
QB provides you with a broad range of excellent reporting tools that helps to analyze the performance of your business in a much better way. QuickBooks also supports ‘Open Database Connectivity’ so that you can easily export the data from QB to MS Office applications easily.
Follow these steps to make your QuickBooks ODBC accessible:
- Launch your QuickBooks.
- Open the ‘Utilities’ from the menu.
- Navigate to drop-down list and look for the option ‘Configure ODBC.’ Find this option and click on it.
- Now click on the tab ‘General.’
- From the options appearing on your screen, choose the option ‘Use the Company File That’s Now Open in QuickBooks.’
- Data Source Name field will be displayed on your screen asking for the name to represent the data source; you can give a relevant name like QB ODBC Connection, etc.
- After entering the required information, click on the option ‘Test Connection to QuickBooks.’
- Now click on ‘Apply’ and save the setting.
- Go to the ‘Message’ tab and press it.
- You should now disable the option ‘Detail Tracing (Slow)’ by removing the tick mark in the box located next to it.
- Next step is to enable the ‘Display Optimizer Status Panel.’
- Also, activate the ‘Display Driver Status Panel.’
- Click on ‘Apply’ to save the settings.
- Search for the ‘Optimizer’ tab and click on it.
- Now click on ‘Use Optimizer’ option, a box will appear, verify that the path for the optimizer includes the folder ‘QODBC.’
- Select the option ‘The Last Time I Pressed One of the Load Data Buttons’ and click on ‘Apply.’
- Save the settings.
Your QB will install and configure the ODBC driver. After the configuration is complete, you can transfer the data quickly from QB to MS Office. QuickBooks is fantastic software that enables you to manage your accounts accurately. This software is developed by the experts in the industry, so there are fewer chances for it to suffer any sudden malfunction.
Still, it is possible that you may encounter an error such as ‘QuickBooks Print Error,’ for resolving such an issue; contact the official Customer Support of QuickBooks. The QB, Customer Care Service, is toll-free and is available 24×7. Use this facility to resolve your issues quickly.