- December 6, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
QuickBooks is the most demanding accounting software that lets the small to medium-sized business users manage their accounts and handle the financial dealings with no hassles. QuickBooks comes with a variety of different versions and products, and you can choose as per your requirement.
However, despite being the most popular bookkeeping solution, there are some issues faced by QuickBooks users occasionally, and QuickBooks error 3371, status code -11118 is not an exception. Fortunately, by getting the instant customer support for QuickBooks, you can quickly get rid of all complicated problems.
Causes of the QuickBooks Error Code 3371 are as follows:
You may also face the QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118 along with a message that specifies ‘QuickBooks could not load the license data. It may be sourced from the missing or damaged file.’ Some of the general causes of this error are followings:
• You can’t open the QuickBooks company file, and even don’t repair the program installation. You also get the reminders for a mysterious HTML file during the resolution tries.
• This error can occur if you have done a system restore, transfer your Windows files to the new hard disk or a new PC.
• Sometimes, you may face this error when trying to open the QuickBooks program or activate the license and it’s failed to load the license information.
• You may also experience this error if there is a missing or damaged file or you’re trying to use the QB license that has been used earlier.
Learn How to Fix the QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code -11118
You can get rid of the QuickBooks error code 3371 by following the steps as given below. Here’s how to do:
Step 1 – At first, you should make sure that your computer is updated to the newest Windows versions. Also, check that your QuickBooks program is compatible with the Windows operating system you’re running currently.
Step 2 – Find the entitlementdatastore.ecml file placed in the computer’s C drive under the Intuit, Entitlement folder and then delete it. After removing the file, open the QuickBooks program and finish the registration procedure.
Step 3 – If the step as mentioned above doesn’t help to resolve the issues, then download and run the QuickBooks Clean Install utility to make a fresh installation of the QuickBooks program.
Step 4 – Find the Intuit folder and replace it with the Intuit.old and ensure you’re not removing the Intuit folder that includes the QuickBooks company files.
Step 5 – In the last step, you can reinstall the QuickBooks with the CD or by downloading it from the official website. Later on, you can continue with the step-by-step directions.
The process of renaming the offending file may slightly differ, relying on the Windows version you’re currently installed on your computer. After solving the error 3371, you can re-register the account. Let’s check the following guide.
Follow these steps if you’re still using the Windows XP:
1. Click the Start menu and select the Run. Input the ‘C: Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2’ command into the ‘Open’ text box.
2. Click the ‘OK’ button, and then rename the ‘Entitlement DataStore.ecml’ file.
Follow this guide to if you’re the Windows 7 User:
1. Find the following folder: C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Clientv2. Change the problematic file name. QuickBooks application will automatically create a new one once you start it.
2. Open the ‘Computer’ icon, click the ‘Organize’ menu, and then the ‘Folder and search options’ submenu.
3. In the subsequent dialog window, click the ‘View’ tab, and choose the option next to the ‘Show hidden files, folders, drives.’ Click the ‘OK.’
4. Start the QuickBooks, and you’re now ready to go. Keep in mind that you will get the prompts to register the QuickBooks within a few days.
However, if any of the above solutions didn’t help to fix the QuickBooks error 3371, status code 11118, then consult the QuickBooks customer support to get permanent fixes.
You can dial the QuickBooks customer care number and seek the solution to your concerns instantly and immediately. In addition to the error removal, you can also get the support to recover the QuickBooks data file if you lost when messing with files. Whatever problems you have, consult the IT technicians to get guaranteed solutions.