- November 29, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
QuickBooks is one of the top rated accounting software, popular among its users for its ease of use and reliability. This software has been created for small and medium enterprises. It is available in two versions, i.e., On-premises accounting applications and Cloud-based versions.
This software can run on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. Its Mac (OSX) version is available only in the USA. There are several web-based features available in the QuickBooks like, mapping feature through integration with Google Maps, marketing options through Google, electronic payment functions, etc.
QuickBooks is renowned for its good performance and it is created after proper research, so it is less likely for you to encounter any issue with it.
In case you encounter one, contact QuickBooks Support and get your issue resolved.
If you are dealing with printing issues with QuickBooks ,then here are some tips for you:
• If you are unable to find the printer information in the Printer Setup in QuickBooks:
1. Open your QuickBooks and navigate to ‘File’ from the top menu bar and click on it. Now from the ‘File’ menu, select ‘Printer Setup’ and click on this option.
2. A popup menu will appear where you can verify and change the Printer name by clicking on the drop-down menu.
3. You can select the default printer for each specific ‘Form Name.’ So if the changes are required, do so.
• If there are multiple printers connected to your system, it may cause problems. So, to avoid any type of inconvenience:
1. Disconnect all other printers and connect that printer directly to your system, from which you want to print.
2. If you are confused about how to connect your printer to the computer, you can take the help of someone who has technical knowledge or contact the printer manufacturer’s tech support to get the solution of your problem.
• If the error occurs while printing any document through QuickBooks:
1. The first thing you should do is to determine that whether there is any problem with your QuickBooks or your printer is corrupted.
2. In case your printer is corrupt then, contact printer manufacturer’s tech support.
3. If your QuickBooks have any issues then take the help of experts QuickBooks.
• If the status monitor appears running on your system while printing:
1. First step is to verify that whether status monitor appears while printing or it is visible only when error occurs.
2. If it appears only when there is an error, then it’s ok.
3. If it appears throughout printing process then change the settings so that it is visible only when error occurs.
4. Check the spool path information and change the settings to RAW
5. If there is confusion, refer to the printer manual.
• To avoid any kind of printing issues:
1. Verify that the name of the printer on the hardware matches with the driver information in the Printer Setup Window.
2. For this, open your QuickBooks and click on ‘File’ from the top menu bar.
3. Select ‘Printer Setup’ from the File menu and verify that whether a printer name is correct or not.
4. If the printer name is incorrect, then to fix this issue, you have to correct the setup within your computer’s Printer Setup before making the changes in your QuickBooks’s Printer Setup
• If you are facing problem while printing reports, forms and tax forms etc.
1. This error occurs when the wrong default printer is selected for specific Form Name.
2. To rectify this error, choose File > Printer Setup from the top menu bar of your QuickBooks.
3. Verify and change the printer name if required from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the correct default printer for each specific ‘Form Name’ from the list displayed on the screen.
If you are dealing with common issues related to the QuickBooks, you can take the help of various blogs and materials available online targeting your issue. In case you need an expert’s assistance, just contact them by calling on the QuickBooks Customer Service.
The experts are available for you 24×7, so freely call them to resolve your issue. The customer care service is toll-free, so utilize this facility and solve your issues related to QuickBooks.