- December 16, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
QuickBooks is a boon for small and medium-sized businesses. It is one of the top-rated accounting software package developed by Intuit. It is an easy to use accounting app that helps you to create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow, and view your profit and loss reports to manage your business efficiently.
With this fantastic software, you can customize your invoices, payments, and statements according to the requirement of your business. This accounting app is famous for its performance, reliability, and affordability, so there are fewer chances of any technical error to occur in this high-quality accounting app. In case, QB program crashes, freezes or otherwise fails to respond, contact the experts by calling at QuickBooks Support Phone Number.
QuickBooks provides advanced tools to manage your finances accurately. This fantastic accounting app is flexible enough to allow you to convert the QB file into another format.
You can convert your QuickBooks file into Excel; just follow these steps:
- Launch your QuickBooks and select the file you wish to convert into Excel.
- Open the selected file.
- Navigate to QB ‘File Menu’ and search for the option ‘Switch to Single-User Mode’ and click on it.
- Now open the ‘File Menu’ and click on ‘Export.’
- From the list of options appearing on the screen, select ‘Send the report to a new Excel spreadsheet’ and then click on ‘OK.’
- Now, your QuickBooks data will be displayed as an Excel Spreadsheet; it means that your data is converted to Excel format.
- Save this ‘Spreadsheet,’ and your task is complete.
If you accidentally deleted your QuickBooks folder, then recover it by using these simple steps:
- Open the ‘Recycle Bin’ folder in your Windows OS.
- Search the ‘QuickBooks’ folder you deleted, and ‘right click’ on it.
- The list of options will appear on your screen, select the option ‘Restore all items.’
- Exit the ‘Recycle Bin’ folder.
- Now, open the QB folder you just restored and check that everything is ok.
- Open any specific file from this folder to ensure that everything is working correctly.
For converting QuickBooks file to Quicken:
- Launch your QuickBooks.
- Choose the QB file you want to load into Quicken and open it.
- Now make the desired changes in the file by editing it.
- Save the file.
- Now close this software.
- Open the Quicken software.
- Navigate to ‘File’ menu and select the option ‘Import.’
- A list of option will appear on the screen, select the option for ‘Import from QuickBooks.’
- Now select the document you want to import from QuickBooks.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process smoothly.
The advanced features of the latest version of QuickBooks; enables you to manage the valuable accounting data of your business smoothly and efficiently. It provides you with the flexibility to use your QB data by converting it into other formats as well. If by mistake you have deleted your QB data files, then for QuickBooks Data Recovery, Intuit has provided the ‘Auto Recovery tool’ in the latest versions of QuickBooks.
It is quite easy to use the various tools of QuickBooks, if you find yourself confused while utilizing this accounting app, take the help of guiding material provided by your QB. You can also refer some informative blogs targeting the similar issue you are facing. If you seek an expert’s assistance then just give a call at official Customer Support Number of QuickBooks.
The experts are available for you to 24×7, and the Customer Support Service is toll-free. It is best to contact the Customer Care Service via phone as the response is quick. For an instant solution for any issue related to QuickBooks, call at authentic Customer Care Number of QuickBooks. You can avail the official and verified Customer Support Number from any trusted ‘Online Directory.’