- December 19, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
QuickBooks is one of the most prominent accounting software and it perfectly manages and fulfills the financial needs of our business firms. It deals with various tasks, starting from creating the invoices for payment and managing the profit and loss statement while maintaining the balance sheet. The software guarantees the user with an error-free working experience.
However, since the inputs are given by us, it might be possible that we make mistakes. For instance, you have recorded the wrong deposit figure, and as a result, the entire calculation became wrong. In such cases, it, of course, becomes necessary for us to opt for the QuickBooks Error Code support by the experts.
Also, in this blog, we have tried to decode the issue of missing or incorrect deposit error of QuickBooks, and how you can fix it up. It would be a good idea if you can follow the instruction that is given beneath and then follow it accordingly. If you follow the steps that are enlisted here, you need to keep in mind that your issue will be fixed immediately.
What are the reasons/cause for QuickBooks Deposit error?
One of the major reasons why you face the deposit error of QB is that you have mistakenly entered the wrong data. Or, if this is not the case, there is a possibility that you have forgotten to enter the data. So, since this is a human error, and can occur with any of the users, QuickBooks experts have decided to help the users to deal with this problem. They have enlisted some of the basic steps, and we have written them here. Take a look:
How to fix wrong/incorrect deposit error in QuickBooks?
- Open the QuickBooks account
- Go to “Transaction”
- In case, the payment was on the “Invoice” or “sales receipts,” you are supposed to select the option for “Invoices” or “Sales” option from the main menu of “Invoices.”
- Now, it is the time for you to mark the respective transaction as the “Deposit to Undeposit funds”
- Now, after you have made the changes, don’t forget to click on the “Save” option.
How to fix the missing deposit error in QuickBooks?
- At first, you need to click on the date that are listed for the deposit.
- Now, it will help you out in bringing up the Bank Deposit screen; followed by clicking to clear up all the wrongly marked deposit, followed by clicking on the “Save” button.
- It will return you the missing records, and then you need to again click on the “Save” button.
- Now, you need to go back to the option of the Bank Deposit screen, and then, you are supposed to add the payment for correcting the deposit.
How to contact QuickBooks experts?
The best and the simplest way to contact the professional team of QuickBooks is to email or call them up. Though emailing would take a day or two, calling them up will immediately help you in getting a permanent resolution. So, next time if you are stuck with any sort of QuickBooks error, make sure that you have dialed the Quickbooks customer care phone number.