- November 6, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
As we all know, customers are the most important link of any organization. And so, the most important accounting software for both small and large scale businesses, QuickBooks has a totally new section for managing the bills, refunds and the credits of the customers. The customer section of QB is so enriched with features that it lets us know each and every detail of the customers, just by taking a glance at the customer list.
So, as a result, you can easily manage the customer’s accounts and balances in QuickBooks without much hassles. As soon as you open the list of the customers, you get to know how many customers are running with zero balance and for how many of them have you need to raise the invoices. Now, by checking the zero balance of the account, you would also get to know the refunds and the credits of the customers.
Yes, you can take Quickbooks support services to know more about clearing up the customer balance in QuickBooks. Meanwhile, you should take a note on a few basic things related to the same, so take a quick look:
What our Customer’s Credit and Refund?
If you are running a business, there are chances that you are dealing with the customers on a frequent basis by offering them your goods and services in return of the monetary advantages. However, in maintaining the customer balance, you might land up into some tricky situations. In cases, when you deal with the customers by offering them a few items, but the transaction couldn’t happen because of some unforeseen circumstances where you couldn’t deliver the product to the customer or the customer denies to accept the product because of some quality issues
Credit Memo is often created when a customer cancels an order even after the payment has been done. And, he wants to use that paid amount for further purchases. In that case, you would not return the amount, but you will have to give the credit score to the customer so that they can use the amount for the later user. So, to give them credit score, it is necessary for you to make credit memo for the same.
Now, if in case, the user denies to take the product because of the quality issues or anything else, even after the payment has been done; it is necessary for you to refund the amount to the customers. For refunding it, you must create a refund memo with the help of QuickBooks. In case, you don’t know the exact process for creating the refund, make sure that you have taken the assistance from the professionals at Quickbooks error support
Steps to clear Customer Balance in QuickBooks
- At first, you are supposed to open the QuickBooks, followed by clicking on “Customers” option on your account.
- Now, you have to choose the option of selecting the customer for whom you want to clear out the balance
- In the section of “Transaction,” you are supposed to click on the arrow button, which you can avail on the drop-down box. Once it is done, you are then supposed to click on “Invoice” button
- Later on, it is necessary for you to open the invoices by double-clicking on the button. Later on, it is necessary for you to click on the “Edit” button, followed by choosing the button for “Delete Invoices” in order to confirm the choices that you have made.
- Now, in the end, don’t forget to open the QuickBooks Point of Sale, followed by clicking on the option for “Update QuickBooks Now,” present on the main screen of QuickBooks.
Now, if you have any other queries related to the QuickBooks or its customer balance sheet, you need to right-away take assistance from the experts. And, for getting in touch with them, make sure that you have dialed their customer service number. As soon as you dial Quickbooks customer care phone number, you will be able to connect with the professionals who are available round the clock to fix all QuickBooks errors. They are reachable via chats, emails, and phone calls, and you can easily ask for solutions.