QuickBooks: Issues and Services
After series of releases, updates, and changes, Intuit decided to launch QuickBooks in the international market for different genres of users. Now, it has been integrated with several web-based features which also include the capacity to access the account and payroll remotely, digital/electronic payment mode and so on and so forth.
After the success of QuickBooks, the company unveiled various versions of this accounting software eventually. With each launch of the QB, it became quite evident that the company is aiming high as its products just got better and better. The significant aspect that QB focused on while releasing its different versions was the ease that users needed to manage QuickBooks accounting software.
Some of the major versions of Intuit QuickBooks accounting software are enlisted below, take a look:
- 1. QuickBooks Online –Considered to be one of the most popular and user-friendly forms of QB, QBO is widely used by the users after paying a nominal monthly subscription fee. With the significant increase in the number of users in past few months, it seems that the company has rightly decided to launch the product. Also, it allows the user to access their QuickBooks account from anytime, anywhere and on any device. However, it is important for you to be connected via the Internet.
- 2. QuickBooks Payroll – Another version of QuickBooks is the software of QuickBooks Payroll. It helps to manage both the accounting and the payroll login part with the single sign-in option while eliminating the fatigue of password. Additionally, it is capable of calculating salaries, generating pay slips and performs final settlements within seconds.
- 3. QuickBooks Desktop – As the name infers, Desktop is programming connected to your computer physically. Despite the fact that QB Desktop is not as strong as its cloud-based kin, it is still the all the more capable and fully-featured application. Those features incorporate the capacity to make solicitations, track deals and costs, oversee creditor liabilities, and make a single tick deal and expense report.
- 4. QuickBooks Accountant –With the assurance to make our accounting experience best. QBA is designed especially for accountants, and so it is equipped with features like the capability to bulk delete or void transactions and enhanced management system of expenses that are related to the clients and vendors.
- 5. QuickBooks Self-Employed – If you are an independent contractor or a freelancer, QuickBooks self-employed can save your money more than you can ever expect. It helps you in getting paid faster with invoicing along with the capacity to drive up tax deductions with automatic mileage tracking. It also increases tax savings when accounts are connected to expenses directly through your cell phones.
- 6. QuickBooks GoPayment App –With this app, users have the option to take payments from any time and anywhere. Moreover, you can also swipe, or scan credit cards within no time span. Since all the transactions done through this app are synchronized through QuickBooks to help us fully manage our business.
Common Issues with QuickBooks
In spite of the fact that QuickBooks is one of the most reliable accounting programs, it still bothers the users with series of glitches. Though some issues are minor ones, there are others that keep on affecting the clients on a regular basis. And, the best way to fix the matter is to consult the professionals of QuickBooks Technical Support. However, before you call at Quickbooks helpline phone number 2017 in US/Canada, it is significant for you to be aware of those issues. Some of those major issues are:
- QuickBooks Pro 2008 Payroll problem
- Unable to set up QuickBooks for Mac OSX
- QuickBooks 2008 error codes 6150, 1006
- QB 2014 Error codes: (-6129, 0); happens almost daily
- Can’t open QuickBooks, message pops up error code 8000ffff
- QuickBooks Pro 2008 fails to load
- Unable to access the Purchase Order System
- Unable to setup QuickBooks payroll
- QuickBooks online creating issues
- Multi-user mode operates at slow speed
- Unable to create backup for maximum security
- Reconciling errors of the Bank Account
- Failure to handle the un-deposited Fund Accounts
- Setup errors
What to do if you have Similar Quickbooks Issues?
So, if you get stuck in similar kind of situation or if you are facing any of these problems, the best way to fix the matter instantly by calling QuickBooks Customer Care. As soon as you will call them, the professionals will help you out in troubleshooting the glitches once and for all. And, if you don’t have their number, don’t start to panic as you can easily get it from the website of a reliable online directory.